Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Need assistance reading

Jerry Knudson
 Del

I need assistance reading this record. It is #4 on left page, second entry on the page. Widower Knud Anderson ? and Annd Knudsdatter Hatle. It looks as if the 3 column says Born Setnaes, Anders i ?. The remarks column I cannot make out other than it mentions 1817 which would be the approximate time of his first marriage. I am hoping this remark will clear up some questions about a possible previous marriage

Source information: Møre og Romsdal county, Grytten in Grytten, Parish register (official) nr. 544A04 (1818-1853), Marriage records 1833-1837, page 390-391.

Permanent pagelink: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=2267&i...

Permanent imagelink: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20050708010367....

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Coloum 3 states the name of the best men: Baard ? Anders ?. Hope you get answers from a local who is familiar with names of places in the area.

It looks like the last column gives remarks of their smallpox vaccination

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

I read the names as follows:

Groom: Knud Andersen Tuene (?) (40 years)

Bride: Anne Knudsd. Hatle (25 years)

Best men: Baard Setnæs and Anders Indholm

See also ”Klokkarboka”: Klokkarbok (1818-1836) p. 386

"Raumadalsfolket" gives him the name Knud Andersen Weblungsnes and states that he was born in 1793 and married 3 times: His first marriage was to Synneve Olsdatter Heen (married 19 July 1816 in Grytten Church). The second time he married Marit Johnsdatter Ormem (married 3 January 1828 in Grytten Church). His third marriage was to Anne Knudsdatter Hatle (married October 24, 1833 in Grytten Church).

"Raumadalsfolket" p. 367 (search 370)

Marriage # 1 (p. 612):

Ministerialbok (1807-1817) p. 612

(Knud Andersen Weblungen was a bachelor and soldier.)

Marriage # 2:

Ministerialbok (1818-1853) p. 385

(Knud Andersen Heen, widower)

See also:

DIS Norge

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Can you tell me what it says in the Anmækinger (Remarks) section on this record. I am trying to determine for certain if his second marraige is in fact my ancestor, or another Knud who was born within a month or so in the same area and seems to mimic my ancestor in life events.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

According to the "Raumadalsfolket" Knud Andersen had four children in his third marriage to Anne Knudsdtr. Hatle: Synneve (born 1835), Anders (born) 1838, Anne (born 1842) and Ane (born 1847). Are any of them your ancestor?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider