Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Help with location

Robert Christensen
 Del

Hello,

I am new to the forum. My name is Robert Christensen and I need help deciphering the parish record for my great grandfather's birth. He was Abraham Christensen and was born 14 Sep. 1797 in Vestre Moland, Aust-Agder. His father is listed as Christen Andersen from Reyses or Reises, and his mother is Anne Olsdatter from a location I can't identify. Here is the listing:

http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?show=84&uid=348664&urnread_imagesize=full&hode=nei&ls=1

If someone can help me identify the place Reyses and what the modern name is I would greatly appreciate it. Also, any help with identifying where Anne Olsdatter is from would be helpful.

Many thanks in advance,

R. Christensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Here's the link.

The modern place name is Reise.

There is no place name after the mother's name. The word there is "Barn", i.e. 'Child'.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Here's the link.

The modern place name is Reise.

There is no place name after the mother's name. The word there is "Barn", i.e. 'Child'.

Thanks! I guess I realized that about "barn"...

Regards,

R. Christensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.