Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#46] Census of 1865, 1875, 1900

Gjest Shirley Golden
 Del

Gjest Shirley Golden

Can anyone tell me just how the Norwegian census of 1865, 1875 and 1900 is entered? Is it by sections of the country or some other method. I cannot find some of my people on them and wonder if there is any timetable as to when it will be completed? Thanks for any information.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

All lists of the Norwegian census of 1900 have been computerized, most of them by Teleslekt, and now available through the Digital Archives. But parts of Norway (e.g. the two counties Troms og Finnmark) have been computerized by RHD, University of Tromsø, and they have made their databases available through their own system.The computerization of the 1865 census will be completed this June. Once again most of the material will be found at the Digital Archives. You will find a map, and a list of the parishes available in the section for the 1865 census.The Digital Archives do not have plans for computerizing all of the Norwegian 1875 census, but parts of it will be found at Fylkesarkivet i Sogn og Fjordane, and other parts at RHD. Both can be located through our links at "Info".

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Adele Goa

Is the 1900 Folketelling for Løten, Hedmark available on the Internet in Digitalarkivet,at RHD or at some other site? I understand that some of the 1900 Folketelling belongs to Døvre Data and that those places not available on the Internet.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

The 1900 census from Løten in Hedmark, Dovre, Lom and Ringebu in Oppland, have been computerized bu Dovre Data, but they have transferred their rights to distribute the material to RHD,

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
 Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.