Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#191] Grue Prestegjeld Hedmark Fylke Norge

Gjest Kaare Bye
 Del

Gjest Kaare Bye

AGAIN, AND AGAIN...I HAVE EMAIL COMING IN ABOUT GRUE PARISH..WHY IS IT NOT LISTED ON 12865 CENSUS?ANY WAY YOU CAN PUT SOMETHING ON THIS PAGE..I HAVE TO ASWER ALL THOSE EMAILS?IF IT IS IN TROMSO, PLEASE SAY SO..I HAVE THE ENTIRE GRUE PRESTEGJELD ON MY COMPUTERFROM 1650-1916.BARNDVOLD FROM 1816-1916HORG PRESTEGJELD SOR TRONDELAG NORGE FRA 1600- 1850...MORE COMINGTHIS IS THE AREAS OF MY ANCHESTORS. THAT WHY I HAVE THE ENTIRE PICTURE FOR MY CHILDREN TO READ ONE DAYOH JA.. ALL DATES ,DATOS ETC. KAARE BYEPLEASE PUT A NOTE ON THE SCREEN .. SOONNNNN. KAARE BYE kbye@allwest.netwww.familysearch.org

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Bryn

The 1865 census for Grue kommune is recorded by the University in Tromsø. You have to start with this URL: Lenke interface is different from that of Digitalarkivet, but works very well. Just type the first letter(s) of the data you are sure about ("Fornavn" = "First name", "Etternavn" = "Last name" (surname or patronymicon), "Fødested" = "Place of birth", "Gårdsnavn" = "Name of farm in 1865"). Then mark the squares for "Hedmark" and "Avgrens søkinga til kommuner innenfor hvert fylke" (optional), and click the 1865 button. In the next screen mark "Grue" kommune and click the "Søk" button.Start with a few data and increase if necessary. You may use "%" as a wildcard character both in the beginning and in the middle of the data string. If you are searching for a boy called Christopher, you may for instance type "%isto" covering both Kristoffer, Christopher, Christoffer etc.Good luck!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Andersen

In the case of Østfold a few Kommuner like Moss have a link to RHD. May be this should be done in all cases. Kommuner that DA are still working on could be marked accordinly.PS: RHD have an English search page as well.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anette Skogseth Clausen

The municipalities in the 1865 census that belong to RHD are now listed and linked to RHD. We will not list those we are currently working on as they are listed in the site "Kjende manglar..."/"Things missing..."

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.