Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#408] Emigranter over Kristiansand havn 1874-1927

Gjest Michael Smeltzer
 Del

Gjest Michael Smeltzer

On October 9th I searched "Digitalarkivet: Emigranter over Kristiansand havn 1874-1927" and found emigrating ancestors with their first name. Now I am only able to find "Digitalarkivet: Emigranter fra Kristiansand" for Vest-Adger 1873-1930, but in this database, the first names are no longer available. Can anyone help me find the first database again, or is it gone. The URL after the successful search started with digitalarkivet.no rather than digitalarkivet.uib.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anette Skogseth Clausen

As far as I know, there has never been a database called Emigranter over Kristiansand 1874-1927, but there has been a database called Emigranter over Kristiania havn 1874-1927, could this be the one you had in mind? It was replaced by an updated database Emigrants from Oslo 1867-1930 on the 4th of July this year. Look for you ancestors in that database. If you still have trouble finding them, report back to me and I will see what I can do to help you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Michael Smeltzer

Thanks for responding to my question. I checked out the Kristiania database, but they aren't there. They are in the Kristiansand database without their first names. As you know, first names are extremely important in examing Norwegian records, and this seems like an important loss for all of us. Maybe the information in the query got garbled. I can send you a bmp of the search results (fortunately I printed it out) if it would be of any help. The search took place on October 9, 2000 and it clearly says "Digitalarkivet: Emigranter over Kristiansand haven 1874-1927" The results are exactly the same as in the 1873-1930 database except their first names are provided.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.