Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1225] locations not named in census

Gjest The Rev. Cynthia Vold Førde
 Del

Gjest The Rev. Cynthia Vold Førde

I cannot find the following locations on the census data... Høiseter Skei Sjiahola ... I can read some Norwegian but I cannot write in Norwegian ... Except for Mange Takk!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

It would make it easier to find farms called Skei or Høisæter if you used the search in the Norwegian section of the DA. That would allow you to search for "Gardsnamn", so far not included in the English section.We can use the 1900 census.If you try to search for "Gardsnamn lik" Skei, you will find 32 different farms in Norway, and another 6 if you include Skeid.To find the Høiseter farms you could start with farms with first letter H, and you will find farms called Høiseter/Høisæt/Høisæter in 0414 Vang H., 0427 Elverums, 0619 Ål, 0632 Rollag, 0720 Stokke, 0811 Slemdal, 0818 Kilebygden, Solum, 0825 Hovin, 1243 Os, 1650 Horg, 1660 Strinden, in all 26 farms.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.