Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1269] 1865 census - Inderoen, Nord-Trondelag

Gjest Nancy Gustafson
 Del

Gjest Nancy Gustafson

Is it possible for a person to be listed twice in the census? My cousin and I are both researching our family and pooling our information. We have discovered that our G-grandmother was listed as Anna Jensdatter Gausen when she moved to Jenshusplass, Beitstaden ....but my cousin's grandfather listed his mother as Anna Berg on his immigration papers. Anna was born in 1844. I find Hanna Jensdatter on the Gausen farm listed as the daughter and also an Anna Jensdatter on the Berg farm listed as a servant. Could this be the same person?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

In principle it should not. And I do not believe it is. One is called Ingeborg Anna and is 23, the other is called Hanna and is 20.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nancy Gustafson

Thank you for your answer. I wondered about it but I also know that ages in the censuses are sometimes wrong because in the 1900 census they have my grandfather listed as being born in 1854 and he was born in 1874. So I thought I would ask. Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.