Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1351] Connecting 1865 census to 1900 census location

Gjest Robin Telrud Tokmakian
 Del

Gjest Robin Telrud Tokmakian

I have found one of my Norwegian Families (& the correct spelling of my middle name - Trillerud) in the 1865 census in ostre totten, oppland. My g-grandfather and his family left Norway around 1865 and 1870. I would like to find out what happened to the farm when they left (they owned it), so am trying to connect the 1865 farm to a census record in the 1900 census - But the farm name has changed and I can't search on sub-parish. Any ideas to help with my search? Thanks!-robin tokmakian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

Trillerud is a part of the Sotstad, vestre farm in Hoff, Østre Toten. The farm number is 154, Trillerud is section 3.I have searched the 1900 census of Østre Toten, and did find several farms at Sotstad, vestre, but not section 3. This most likely means none farmed it in the year 1900.To get more information about this farm, you could send a mail to Statsarkivet i Hamar: statsarkivet.hamar@riksarkivaren.dep.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.