Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1398] 1880 emigrants from Oslo

Gjest Mark Brandsgard
 Del

Gjest Mark Brandsgard

I believe my great great grandfather, Knudt Olsen Naustedokken from Numedal, emigrated to the United States in 1880 from Oslo. The database in the Archive for Oslo emigrants contains only 85 names for 1880. I assume most of the records for this year were lost or destroyed. Is there any chance that a more complete list of 1880 emigrants will be posted in the future?I have found this site to be invaluable in tracing my Norwegian roots. My heartfelt gratitude to all who have contributed to it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

We hope to add several thousand Oslo emigrants to uor databases later this year, years 1880-1882 being three of them missing.So we hope you will find them soon!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 måneder senere...
Gjest Hans Myhre

I will hope for more than that Yngve, there is missing people from 1867 to 1908 in that list according to the microfilms. When will this emigrantlist be complete?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

All the emigrant list are being controlled against the original and will be ready within a few months. I would also like to add the most of the emigrantion lists are not being entered by us; we are controlling data entered by other people. We decided to put the material online before having done this control, hoping that it would be useful for soem people.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.