Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1654] 1901 Emigrants

Gjest Bob
 Del

I believe my grandmother, Eline Antonette Nilsdatter emigrated to the U.S. in 1901 from Trondheim. I do not find any listings for 1901 in the Digital Archive. Does anyone know if there was a problem with the 1901 records.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

All the Tromdheim emigrant rolls 1867-1930 have been computerized, but still only a little more than half of the Trondheim emigrants are available for search. To-day (Dec. 22) we got two more volumes (14 and 17) with another 23 170 emigrants, and they will be published soon. So I hope you will find your grandmother in the emigrant lists rather soon!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

I have searched the Trondheim 1901-1902 lists, and I did not find her in the 1901 lists. Could she be listed as: 02.04.1902 02.04.1902 Eline Nils. ug Arb k, age 23, living in Ørlandet, on her way to Centerville, S. Dak with the Stjerne line, and travelling with Tasso, Her ticket was bought in America.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Nygaard

The database of emigrants from Trondheim in DA was regenerated on Dec. 19th. By mistake the material from 3 volumes of the emigrant register (1892-1902) was not included in this process. The missing records will be reloaded into the database as soon as possible. We regret this inconvenience for you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Yngve & Lars!! Eline Nils. is definitely my grandmother because she was from Orlandet & went to Centerville, S Dakota like her brother Johan did in 1900. I was not able to find her in the 1902 list but maybe when the database is updated she will be there. I tied to search under her first name, her last name and the date but nothing came up. I have been looking for her emigration date for a long time any this is like an early Christmas for me.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.