Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1800] Are there any Census for Norway between 1801 & 186

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen
 Del

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen

I have been lucky so far to be able to trace the Mikkelsen part of my family from between the 1801 & 1865 census because some of my ancestors were alive and counted in both those census'. However in other parts of my family I have not been as lucky in finding the information. Is or was there a census between 1801-1865?Thank you.Arne Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

Yes, from 1815 censuses were taken every 10 year. But the ultimate goal of these censuses, the tables, were prepared locally and the actual census lists only exist for a smll number of parishes.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest tom askeroi

Hi, Arne Try to follow up this question in the third forum. Where is your family from? I happen to have a print of the 1835 cencus for Glemmen near Fredrikstad and can look up special questions for you from that. There may be others around that have simular local cencuses who can help you. But for Jan's sake - in the third forum, please.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.