Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1824] Bygdeboks

Gjest Brent Mikkelsen
 Del

Gjest Brent Mikkelsen

Is there anyway to buy or borrow Bygdeboks? I live in the USA and I need some info from bygdeboks. I have received alot of info from other people who looked through some bygdeboks but I don't want to bother them anymore. I would be willing to pay all costs including shipping. Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Bryn

A lot of bygdebooks are found at American libraries. One of the best is University of Wisconsin in Madison, but University of Minnesota and Vesterheim Genealogical Center have got large collections. Visit Cyndis list for links.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kathy Bergan Schmidt

You may be able to buy used books from the "Antiquarian Books in Scandinavia" site on the internet. The URL is www.antikvariat.net. This can be expensive, but for those of us who take a very, very long time to translate from Norwegian to English, it may be a good solution.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.