Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1830] 1882 Emigrants from Christinia

Gjest Ralph Peterson
 Del

Gjest Ralph Peterson

Looking for emigrants passing through Christinia I find a problem when searching the year 1882. The reply is they can't find any. Also I am looking for people that I should be able to find who passed through Christinia in 1882 and they are not there. Is there a problem with 1882 in this part of the program. Thank you Ralph Peterson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

The process of computerizing the Kristiania emigrants still goes on, and at present rolls numbered 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16-17 and 31-32 are at work. In March 27 603 new emigrants were added to the databases, but these new emigrants will not be made available for search till they have been checked. So I am afraid you will have to wait a little bit longer for the 1882 emigrants from Kristiania, but in the end they will be here.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.