Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1859] Map of location of farms of 1801 Census

Gjest Patty Delgado
 Del

Gjest Astrid Ryen

You may try to click "Søk etter kart" (search for maps) but in my experience this will not help you much if you are not well acquainted with the area in which the farm is located. What I advise you to do is to buy "Store Norges-Atlas" (maybe you will find it in some library) which gives you fairly detailed maps of all parts of Norway. At least you will find the names of some farms in this book. Astrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Håkon Christiansen

To a certain degree a site like http://www.maponweb.com/no-en/start.html will help you, but normally you will need something more detailed. In my experience the communes will be quite helpful an provide you with a map, if you are lucky enough that your ancesters are concentrated to one particular commune. (You will usually find their telephone number and e-mail address by searching for the commune's name on the web, or for Kommunenøkkelen.)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest arild e. pettersen

You kan try: www.statkart.no/ngis/norgesglasset.html But it will be necessary with som knowledge about the area.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.