Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1863] Feil i bokstavere i Emigranter fra Oslo

Gjest Adele Goa
 Del

Gjest Adele Goa

In your records the etternavn of my grandfather, grandmother, mother, uncle and aunt, is spelt incorrectly. My grandfather is Havn Oslo, Nummer 7584, År 1926, Måned April, Dag 10, Fornavn Bernhard, Etternavn Ovesen (next line) Skolmerud. The correct etternavn is Ovesen Skalmerud, with an "a" not an "o". My grandmother, mother, uncle and aunt are Havn Oslo, År 1927, Måned sept, Dag 10, Reisedato 1309, Fornavn Martha/Solveig/Bjarne/Eva, Etternavn Skolmerud. The correct etternavn is Skalmerud, with an "a" not an "o". Skalmerud, med "a" er funnet, i 1900 FT, i Hedmark, Herred Næs (Hedm), Gardsnr 103, Gardsnavn Skalmerud. Nr. 2722 Anne Pedersdatr, i 1900 FT var oldemor til min grandfather, Bernhard Ovesen Skalmerud. I am certain that it is not an easy task to correct that spelling in your database but it would certainly be helpful to anyone looking for these family records. My apologies for using mostly English but Norwegian is not my first language and my ordbok does not have computer Norwegian in it. Thank you for the wonderful site you have. It is a wonderful resource for those of us far from Norge.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anette Skogseth Clausen

Thank you for your notice. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity at the moment to check your information. We would have to consult the original, and we don't have the access from our location. Furthermore, we would only correct the misspelling if the name in the original source was written with an 'a' -- if not we stick to the original spelling.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Steinar Gundersen

Hello AdeleI saw that you are from Skalmerud, Nes Hedmark. My main interest is the farm Doknes under Skalmerud but "one of mine" Peder Hovelsen Doknes was married to "one of yours" Karen Karlsdatter Skalmerud. Karens mother was Anne Pedersdatter.Could you send me your e-mail address?Steinar (stei-gun@online.no)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torbjørn Igelkjøn

I think there should be an archive of all remarks on errors and misspellings, so that Digitalarkivet could check these on a later occation (i.e. when you have access to the sources).When the original source contains errors, it must be possible to put a correction as a remark. But this would of course not make searching easier.I have found an error in "Emigrantar, Bergen, 1873-1930". In 1890 a Jens Hetteland emigrates to U.S.A., the correct spelling is Sletteland. I also found the same error at Fylkesarkivet i Sogn og Fjordane, so maybe it is their fault or an error in the original source.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.