Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1916] Emigrants from Bergen

Gjest Betty Bailey
 Del

Gjest Betty Bailey

I am looking for information about my grandmother Thea Carlsen Brudeseth who left from Bergen on March 14, 1882 on the Nordk Lloyd Ship line. Is it possible to find what ship she sailed on and what port she entered the United States at. Betty Bailey

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

Most likely Thea Carlsen Brudeseth did not leave Bergen on the steamer that took her to America. It is more likely she went to another European harbour to enter the ship that would take her to America. We could guess that Bremen, Germany would be the harbour they sailed from, and New York their destination, based on the fact that the Norddeutsche Lloyd made most of their trips from Bremen to New York. The passenger lists around April 1, 1882 at the National Archives, Washington DC would probably be a good place to look for her arrival in America.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Hello Betty.I dont know if you are only interested in information regarding the emigration of Thea or you are searching for here familyroots in Norway.If you want information about Theas parents and so on , you can contact me by e-mail at : runthors@c2i.net.Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.