Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#2017] farm census

Gjest Linda Näslund
 Del

Gjest Linda Näslund

How do I access information from the 1865 census for the farm Blekelid (folio 1266, Hammer parish, serial no. 256)? Is it possible for me to pull up that information myself? I believe that my g grandparents, Berge and Agothe Larsen (Blegelid) lived there until they emigrated to America in 1878-9.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Mathisen

Hello Linda!Choose "Kjeldetype" , then "Folketellinger", then "1865", then "Hordaland" and finally "Hammer". Search for "Gardsnavn, Børjar på" (starts with) "ble" and you end up with 4 farms by the name "Bleglid" (old spelling of Blekelid). On one of those you will find "Berge Lars., deres Søn (their son), ug (unmarried), 24 (his age)". No Agothe on any of the 4 farms Bleglid. However, I found one Aagaatta Andersd., Ttjenestepige (servant), ug (unmarried), 27, on another farm in Hammer parish called Fyllingsnæs. May she be the one who later married Berge?Hans

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Mathisen

Hello again, Linda!I see now that there is also one Berge Larss. on Fyllingsnæs in 1865, i.e. on the same farm where I found one Aagaatte Andersd. This Berge Larss. was also unmarried and his age was 24. His occupation is given as "Bygningsmand" (construction worker or builder, I suppose).Hans

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Helge Seglsten

If you click the american flag on the bottom of this page, you will get the english version of this site. That should make it easier for you to find yor way around.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.