Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#2054] Do you take requests for new databases?

Gjest
 Del

I've been researching old church parish records in Sondre Aurdal, Oppland. Felt successful with my limited understanding of the Norwegian language until I reached 1730 when the penmanship was terrible. You have early marriage and death records for that parish in your database, but no birth records. Please consider adding the birth records. Thank you for providing an excellent database.Rachel Penne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anette Skogseth clausen

We wouldn't mind getting the birth records registered as well, but we do not have the resources to get this registered. The two "transcription units" in the Digital Archives are currently working with the emigration lists and the 1910 census. There is no program for registering church records. However, each Regional State Archives is welcome to transcribe its own church material and deliver it to us for publishing in the Digital Archives. In addition to this, we have a co-operation with DIS-Norge ([url="http://www.disnorge.no/whoarewe.htm>http://www.disnorge.no/whoarewe.htm) that lets them register church records which we publish in the Digital Archives. I do not know which church registers they are currently working with, but maybe you could send your request to them? Lastly, we have the very valuable Digital Inn with free contributions from private persons, associations and municipalities. There is no one of the guests currently working on Aurdal, but Norodd Bergene is transcribing church records from Aurdal and published the transcription on his home page:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.