Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#2345] Gr.Gr.grandmother Ane Einers.

Gjest S.Sponaas.
 Del

Gjest S.Sponaas.

Info.needed.Ane Einers.b.1809 in Lade Sogn,Strinden,and Beret Marta Einers,possible her granddaugther b.1850 in Trondheim.Both listed in census 1865,Ihlen,Trondheim.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 uker senere...
Gjest Torun S. Soknes

As far as I've been able to tell, you haven't received any info regarding Ane and her family, so I'll take my chances taht this isn't ancient news to you.First of all: I can't guarantee that this actually is your g.g.grandmother, because I don't have available the church records from Strinden (Strinda) around 1810, so thus I was unable to verify that it's the same Ane. Still, names and years coincide to such a degree that it would be strange if this isn't the person you're looking for (although stranger things have happened...).The only thing that makes me harbour doubt, is the name Einers.. The only explanation I have to this, is that she maybe married again in Trondheim.Anyway, here's what I found:Kjerstina Jonsdatter Haabroen, born December 30 1832 in Tiller. Parents: (Inderst)Jon Jonssøn Haabroen and Ane Martha Pedersdatter. Witnesses: Arnt Qvinnild and wife, Ole Lodgaarden(?) and wife, Jon Qvinnild and Angus Haabroen (girl).Peder Johnsen Røstadskoven, born April 6 1835 in Tiller. Parents: (Husmand) John Johnsen and Ane Martha Pedersdatter. Witnesses: (Inderst)Halvor Thorgaard and wife, Iver Gunner Haabroen and wife, and Bereth Qvinnild (girl).Ane Martha Pedersdatter Munkvold moved to Tiller in 1828.John Johnsen was born in Trondhjem October 19 1801. Parents: (Husmand) John Gunnersøn and Christiana Olsdatter. He moved to Tiller in 1819, and married (at the age of 32) Ane Martha Pedersdatter Qvinnild (age 22) November 16 1832. He died October 2 1835. Witnesses: Arnt Qvinnild and Christoffer Tiller.Ane Martha Pedersdatter Sandbakken remarried at the age of 27, on November 20 1837, to one (inderst) Paul Olsson Refseth from Strinden (age 62). He moved to Tiller when marrying Ane. Witnesses: Arnt Eskel Qvinnild and John Iversen Torven. Paul died August 31 1838.Ane Martha Pedersdatter Sandbakken remarried again at the age of 30, on November 30 1840, to one (husmand) Jens Jensen Storleershau(?) from Leinstranda (age 37).Ane Martha and Jens Jensen Sandbakken, together with Ane's son Peder Johnson (age 8), moved to Strinden in 1843.Kjerstina Johnsdatter Sandbakken moved from Tiller to Trondhjem at the age of 15, in 1848.I'm afraid I have not been able to find Beret. I only have available the church records of two churches in Trondheim for the time period in question; Vår Frue Kirke and Trondhjem Domkirke. The first one has been partially destroyed by previously rough use, and I only had time to take a quick look through the second one. Unfortunately I found nothing. Still, now it may be easier for you to track her down herself?Sorry I couldn't do more.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Sverre H.Sponaas

TORUN S.SOKNES.Tromso.How to thank you,I don,t know.After two years search,and trying to read the churcbooks,Vaar Frue Kirke,you came through with flying colors.Just plain fantastic.I did not have any of your info.after the birth of Ane and Peder.90% of your info.is new to me.Hjertelig takk .Sverre H.Sponaas.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
 Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.