Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#2461] Sor Trondelag.Klaebu-Tiller.Year 1730

Gjest S.H.Sponaas
 Del

Gjest S.H.Sponaas

Seeking info.about AGNIS JOENSDATTER,b.abt.1730 and her husband Gunder(Gunner)???They had one son,Jon Gundersen Haabro,b.1762,d.1828 in Tiller.Help needed and appreciated.Sponaas.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

In case you haven't found him in the 1801 census: In 1801 Jon (Joen) Gundersen (39) was living as "husmann" at the Ulseth farm in Klæbu with wife Christina Olsdtr. (40), their four children and his mother Agnis Joensdatter (71 and widow). (In the census he is called Joen Gundersen_ulseth-rønning)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest S.H.Sponaas

Hello again,Kjell Hamberg.I did it again.An unclear message.I am looking for info.,on Agnis,s parents,and Gunders last name,which I believe is Joensen.Also his parents.The two of them born around 1695-1730 i Tiller.Thank,s for your effort. S.Sponaas.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

The ministerial records for Klæbu and Tiller are available on microfiche from the Norwegian National Archives (Riksarkivet). 14 sheets cover 1741-1843. (Approx. 1.5$ pr. sheet). Tiller and Klæbu was one parish until 1970 so anything you might need from last century can be found on the Klæbu series "618".The address to the "Klæbu" page on the NA site is: www.riksarkivet.no/Mikrofilm/16webk.S.P..htm#618

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.