Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#2467] Harry Blindheim.From Aalesund to Seattle.

Gjest S.H.Sponaas.
 Del

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

I think it is him I found born in 1887.You can seek him up in the RHD,that you will find under info.Try the 1900 census first.Harry is the son of Karl Blindheim.His real name I think is Karl Haagenes , born about 1856 at Haram.The mother is Bereth Graeger , born in 1856 at Hammer ,Vaerøy.Her name seem to be Bereth Marie Hansd.Her fathers name was Hans Graeger.You will find both his mother and father in the 1865 census here at DA.Good luck!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Sorry,I was a little to fast.You will find Bereth Marie Hansd.and here family in the 1875 census at the RHD seeking unde info here at DA.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

I`am back again.Search for Greger in the 1865 census here at DA.Put his birthyear at 1823 +/-5 years and searh.Then you will find Hans Greger and his family at Hammer farm at Værøy/Røst.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Harry Blindheim.Try RHD 1900 census.The search will give you one name.The name of the farm is Hammer.Bornplace is Værøy.You will find Karl Blindheim , his wife Bereth Græger and six children.Karl is born at Haram ,Sunnmøre,the rest of the family are born at Værøy.Good luck.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.