Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#2687] Emigrants to Australia - attn.: Jan Tiller, Austra

Gjest Ingjerd van Bruggen
 Del

Gjest Ingjerd van Bruggen

Hi there! I have a problem that I hope you can help me with. In 1899 my great-grandfathers cousin Johan Martinsen Granaas from Askim (born 13.5.1879) emigrated to Brisbane in Queensland. What do I do to search for relatives in Australia?? Are there any offices I can write to or any web-sides I can check?? I am happy for any answer!! Thanks! Ingjerd

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Tiller

Hei Ingjerd Det eneste jeg kan fortelle deg er at du kan soeke paa velg og proev disse sidene. Jeg har vesentlig konsentrert min soeking i Norge og Amerika. Lykke til ! JanThe Genealogy Home Page World-Wide Genealogy ResourcesAustralia Archives of Australia New South Wales Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages Queensland State Archives Society of Australian Genealogists Australian Institute of Genealogical Studies Inc. Genealogy in Australia. Australian and New Zealand Genealogical Links Galore Australian Family History Compendium, The Shipping Online Database 1852-1859, British Immigrants to Victoria South Australian Family History & Genealogy Mornington Peninsula Family History Society (Victoria) Dead Persons Society Melbourne, Victoria Moggill Local History (suburb of Brisbane, Queensland) Judy Webster's Genealogy Info-Page focuses on Queensland Cora Num's Genealogy Online concentrates on Australian research Milton Ulladulla History Site (Australia) Jenny Fawcett has several free Australian databases and indexes and a collection of Australian Genealogy Links The Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild includes transcripts of ships to Australia First Families 2001 will be a unique historical and cultural record of AustraliaNew Zealand New Zealand Bound New Zealand Genealogical Resource Bureau and New Zealand GenWeb Genealogy New Zealand Australian and New Zealand Genealogical Links Galore The Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild includes transcripts of ships to New Zealand New Zealand Society of Genealogists - Hamilton Branch

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Val Burr <val.burr@xtra.co.nz>

Perhaps you could also try the website 'Scandinavian Links in Australia & New Zealand', at Lenke This lists the various Scandinavian clubs throughout Australasia, and these in turn include addresses and links that may help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 6 måneder senere...
Gjest Steinar Johansen

Vi har funnet flere slektninger av nordmenn, både i Australia og New Zealand. For flere opplysninger, send meg en epost: johansen@start.com.au (medlem av Nordmanssforbundet) Web-side: www.genweb.net/Scangen/index.html leder av Scandinavian Group of Genealogical Society of Queensland

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.