Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#2861] Oier/Oyer .Ole O Hagen, Gura Lee, Paul Lee, Ole an

Gjest
 Del

If anyone can help me find information on Ole and Elizabeth Hagen, or their son Ole O Hagen who married Gura or Gora Lee (daughter of Paul Lee) it would be appreciated. Ole and Gura were born in Oier or Oyer, Gulbrandsdalen, Norway. Ole O= 4-22-1852 Gura=2-15-1858. They came to the USA in 1884

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Burns

Thank you Harold for your wonderful information. I was always looking for Ole Hagen and Gura Lee or Hagen. I would never have thought to look for Gora Paulsen. How did you know to look for Ole Olson?We have info that they had lost 2 children before coming over. Should I look under Paulsen, Olson, or Hagen. Their names were Laura and Paul also. Thank you again!!!! Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Burns

Hi, the latest information is that the name should be Ole Olsen. His father was Ole Jonsen, and his mother was Lisbet Halvorsdatter. Any new information is always appreciated. Thank you!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.