Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#2864] Oier, Oyer Ole Hagen for Knut Bryn, Molde

Gjest K Burns
 Del

Thanks for the info. I've tried this and I tried it again today but I don't get any results. Whose name did you try it under and what did you enter. Please help. I'm very excited to be this close.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Andersen

To look up the link:Lenke just mark in here in the text and press ctrl-c. Then you go to the location field in your browser, delete the info there and insert this adress new by ctrl-v. You will find the search criterias on this page if you want to change to US.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Burns

Thank you Tor, but my computer won't let me do this because of the Norse letter. At least it tells me that it is an incorrect character. I worked at it this morning, but to no avail. Thank you, KimIf I knew what he entered in as info that would help:) Thanks again

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Go to: Lenke first name: Lisbet ; Farm: HagenHalvorsdatter, Lisbet is then the link.How Knut Bryn found this in the first place is another story! But I think your info was enough if you know a bit more about norwegian naming traditions.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Burns

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Your help is much appreciated! I would never have known to look under Ole Jonsen. How do you know how to look further? Should I then look for a Jonsen? (for Ole Jonsen) and how do I go further with Lisbet? Thank you!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Andersen

I suppose you now have to go to the Churh records for Øier or some history books for the farms in that area. You will probably not find anything in the 1801 census since both were born later than that.Lisbet Halvorsdatter = Lisbet Daughter of HalvorOle Jonsen = Ole Son of Jon or JohnIf you are lucky you might find Jon on the farm Hagen in 1801 but I do not know the region good enough to guide you on that.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Bryn

I see that you have got a rather good response on your query, Kim. And I think you have found your people in the census? I am sorry I didn't think of that letter problem. Just shout if you still have got problems with those census searches.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.