Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#3036] Looking for Okeri farm family

Gjest Denise Frislie Ford
 Del

Gjest Denise Frislie Ford

I am seeking the family of Anne Larsdatter, born 25 Apr 1827 at Okeri, Norway. I believe the correct location is Okri, Ascher, Aggerhuus, Akershus, Norway but I cannot find her family listed. She married Thorsten Aresen of Listuen, Asker, Akershus/Oslo, Norway. He was born 13 Aug 1816. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

I belive I found Anne Larsdatter (but not Tosten) in the mormon database "familysearch.org"). (Born 25 Apr, christened May 13 1827). The meaning of the locations you gave are: name of farm =Okeri (or Økri in the 1801 census), Asker/Ascher = name of the municipality (the name of the parish is Tanum) and Aggerhuus/Akershus = name of the county.Anne's parents were Lars Jensen and Dorthe Svensdatter. Lars was from the Økri farm (he's to be found at Økri in the 1810 census (he's 10 years old). I believe Dorthe (7) can be found at the Skui (or Skuj) farm in the same census.I haven't found Torsten in "familysearch", but the two are definetely present in the 1865 census for Asker. Then they lived at Listuen.A final hint, naming customs were such that children were often names after their grandparents. The childrens' names in 1865 might therefore be useful to verify Torsten's parents when you find a record of his birth and christening.Hope this brought you a few steps forward?Kjell H

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

Hi, again! Just for the sake of curiosity, I dived back into "familysearch" to see if I could "dig out" some siblings to "your" Anne Larsdatter.And surely enough: 1)Anne Kristine (b.Dec 27 1816) 2)Jens (b.Jan 23 1819) 3)Svend (b.Jan 20 1820 4)Paul (b.Jan 10 1823) 5)Maren Thorine (Apr 20 1825 6) "your Anne" (b.Apr 27 1827) 7)Johanne (b.Sep 29, chr.Oct 25 1829) 8)Hans (b.Jul 28 1831).Anne Kristine, born 1816, probably died 1825-1826. The information also indicate that Lars Jensen and Dorthe Svendsdatter were married in 1816.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Fjeldsgård

I believe there is som bad registrations with the familysearch - all the names mentioned by KH is from Bærum - the municipality between Asker and Oslo. Unfortunately i dont know anything about the persons mentioned, but may be the geografical location is a weay to close up to the persons. You may also have to consider the Østre and Vestre Aker munipicials

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

In that connection, I will point out the fact that until 1894 Asker parish included what's today Østre as well as Vestre Bærum parishes.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.