Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#3158] Anne Magrethe Timansdatter f 1754 in Buskerud?

Gjest VF Larsen
 Del

Gjest VF Larsen

One of my ancestors, Anne Magrethe Timansdatter was married to Siul Tollevsen and lived in late 1700 and early 1800 on Solberg farm in Lardal,Vestfold. I have however not found any record of Anne's, or any other Timansen/datter's, baptism in the kirkebok for Lardal. The 1801 census reveals however several Timmansen/datter living in Buskerud, many of the right age to be Anne's brothers or sisters. Can anybody help to pinpoint Anne's birthplace/date for me? Anne's year of birth, according to the census of 1801 was 1754.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit M Gaarder

I would start my search in Sandsvær. "Lardal bygdebok" says that Sjul (Siul) came from Sandsvær, and that is close to Lardal. You have 4 Timandsen/datter there. Many people from Sandsvær moved to Lardal.mvh Berit

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marius Hellerud

I am not sure, but I think Hans Jørgen Tidemansen (Timansen) Gannestad in Borre parish, Vestold is a descendant here. I unfortunately don´t have my familiy notes here in Sweden, but if I remember right Hans Jørgen´s father was Tideman (Timan) Siulsen and son of your Siul and his wife Anne Magrethe. If so I might have some information for you which I´ve got from a relative in Vestfold. My conection to this familiy is that Hans Jørgen married my great-great-great-grandfather´s sister Else Marie Arnesdatter from Grønlien i Borre. Mvh Marius

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest VF Larsen

Thank, Berit and MariusBerit; As I have no access to any Bygdebok, could you give me some indication as to the volume of information available on Siul, a sentence, paragraph, page or what?Marius; My ancestor was Tollev Siulsen, which became Siversen when he moved to Larvik. He is Timan's younger brother. Any information would be helpful E-mail adress is vidar@chemeng.strath.ac.ukmvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Else B. Rustad

In the parish record from Sandsvær (Buskerud) I have found one Anne Margrethe, daughter of Timand Hansen Wettestad, bapt. on April 3, 1754 in Efteløt church. Could this be the person you are looking for? Anne Margrethe's parents, Timand Hansen Wettestad and Anne Olsdatter got married on June 24, 1753 (same church, same parish). Vettestad was farm number 44 in Sandsvær.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marius Hellerud

I have been back home in Norway over the weekend. Following is what I have in my papers about your ancestors. I have never controlled the information given, but got it from a woman in Tønsberg which is family to family of me, and on the other hand family to family of Anne Margrete Timansdatter and Siul Tollefsen.2. SIUL TOLLEFSEN SENDING The information about the Sending-name is given in "Sandsværs historie", vol. IV, p. 48. My informator does not know the names of his parents, but referes to a book called "Sandsværsslekter" by Bjørn Piro, p. 60 if you comes back to a Kjell Sending (b. ca. 1640) and his wife Eline Anindsdatter Strenge, a sister of Morten Anundsen Bø (b. ca. 1640). Siul marr. 09.apr.1779, 3. ANNE MARGRETE TIMANDSDATTER, b. 1754, Vettestad, Sandsvær, bap. 03.apr.1754 One child of Siul og Anne Margrete was 1. TIMAN SIULSEN (b. 1779, Torsås, Lardal, bap. 13.jun.1779), and marr. 20.jun.1807, Lardal ANNE JØRGENSDATTER.6. TIMAN HANSEN VETTESTAD, b. 1718, Vettestad (bnr. 12), Sandsær, bap. 1718, Efterfløt church Dom. 5 1718 [???]. Timan marr. F. Joh. Capt 1754, Sandsvær, 7. ANNE OLSDATTER OMHOLT, b. 1727, Omholt, bap. 22.apr.1727, d. 1808, Sandsvær. One child was no. 3, another was HANS TIMANDSEN (b. 1755, Vettestad, Sandsvær, bap. Dom. 11 p. Trin 1755, Efterfløt church, Sandsvær).12. HANS TIMANDSEN ROGSTAD, b. 1687, Rogstad, Sandsvær, bap. Fer: 3tia Pent 1686, d. 1722, Vettestad, Sandsvær. He was a "korporal" in 1713 and 1718, he owned and used the farm Vettestad. Son of Timand Siversen Rogstad and Karen Hansdatter. Here has my informant written: Rogstad, see gnr. 92, and look up if this is right parents. Marr. 13. TORBJØRG HALVORSDATTER GUNNES, b. 1694, Gunnes, Sandsvær. Daughter of Halvor Knutsen and Barbro Jørgensdatter Nes.14. OLE KNUDSEN OMHOLT, b. 1695, d. 1752, Omholt?, Sandær. Son of Knut Asbjørnsen Verp and Anne Halvorsdatter Strenge. Marr. 15. KARI ARNESDATTER HVÅL, b. 1699, North? Hvål, Sandsvær, d. 1782, Omholt?, Sandsvær.I hope this can be to some help in your studys of the familiy of Siul and Anne Margrete :-)Marius

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest VF Larsen

Thanks Marius. This is a great help not only with regards to Anne Magrethe, but it also pin-pointed Siuls place of birth.Thanks again mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.