Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#3240] Mathias Svendsen, Berg in Østfold, late 1700 early

Gjest VF Larsen
 Del

Gjest VF Larsen

When my ancestors Ole Torkildsen from Sandbek under Tobroe, and Johanne Marie Mathiasdatter from Sandbek, married in Berg on 15/11/1839, Mathias Svendsen was recorded as the bride's father. The 1801 census reveals several local Sandbek farms, and two Mathias Svendsens in Berg, but no combination of the two. Can anyone help with information on Mathias Svenden and his wife?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 år senere...
Gjest Knut Egil Hamre

Bachelor Ole Torkildsen Tobro , 20, married spinster Johanne Marie Mathisdatter, 20, from Sweden! She is not registered as immigrant in the parish register. Johanne Marie Matthisdatter, 30, Aspekas under Tobro, was buried 03/03/1849.Crofter and widower Ole Torkelsen Tobro, 34, remarried 02/09/1853. His father was Torkel Tobro. The bride was spinster Pernille Olsdatter, 27, Aasmundsengen. Her father was Ole Syversen.Knut Egil

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Thanks Knut Egil. It is reassuring that even old inquiries sometimes get answered. I presume your information is from kirkeboka. I must have totally misread this. Checking my notes I see that I had not written down the farm on which Johanne Marie lived when she died, probably indicating that the microfiche was very difficult to read as least to a beginner in genealogy. It, however, solves one mystery, why Mathias was not found in Berg, but creates the problem of how to find a named individual when Sweden is the only ‘address' I got, impossible most likely. Thanks again. Mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.