Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#3275] Peder Bersvendsen, Mari Evensdatter

Gjest David Orser
 Del

Gjest David Orser

I am looking for the ancestors of Peder Bersvendsen and Mari Evensdatter, who married in 1791 in Norderhov, Buskerud. Peder from Honefoss? Their children: Kari,1791; Bersvend,1793; Christopher,1795; Even,1797; Martha,1799; Ragnil,1801; Christian,1802; Ludvig Pauli,1804; Johan Martin,1804; and Inger Maria,1808. They lived in Haug parish.Any information would be appreciated, thanks.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

Peder Bersvendsens age in the 1801 census indicate that Peder Bersvendsen, born in October 1761 in Gran, Oppland county, is the one your're looking for. You can look him up in "familysearch.org". Unfortunately, the names of his parents are not registered, but it's a start.Gran is more or less just "over the hill" from Norderhov.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest David Orser

Thanks, Kjell. That's probably him. I guess the only "proof" I'll be able to come up with is if Peder's mother was named Kari or Martha, the names of his first two daughters. Unfortunately, there were no Bersvendsens as witnesses to Peder's children's births. Thanks again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.