Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#3330] Arve Hansen Hvamsal/Helvine Petrine Halvorsdatter

Gjest Wendy Iman
 Del

Gjest Wendy Iman

I am searching for information about the family of my grandmother, Janna Petrine Arvesen. She was born in Hedenstad Parish,Sandsvaer, Buskerud County in 1887.She came to the USA in 1905, settling in Tacoma, Washington. I believe she was the youngest of eight children and that her parents were Arve Hansen Hvamsal(born in 1841) and Helvine Petrine Halvorsdatter(born in 1845.) Her brothers and sisters were: Anne Sophie, John, Hans Kristian, Harold, Johan, Helga, and Karl.I do not read Norwegian but I have been able to figure out the Census information and I have found some information in the Kirkeboker for Sandsvaer.I have found more history on Arve's side(back to the 1750's) but I have very little about Helvine. I believe her parents were Halvor Andressen(born 1811) and Anne Sophie Johnsdatter(born 1821.)If anyone has any information about any members of this family, it would be greatly appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

The 1865 census, Buskerud, Tuft (Sandsver), Brønstad farm: Halvor Andrissen (55) widower John Halvorsen (18) Andreas Halvorsen (15) Helvine Halvorsdatter (21) Andrine Halvorsdatter (9)When the eldest son is called John, Anne Sophie's parents probably had the farm before Halvor.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Wendy Iman

Thank you, Harald. In the Kirkeboker, I had found Anne Sophie Johnsdatter, with a father named John Paulssen. He is in the 1801 census on Bronstad Farm.Thanks for the connection.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.