Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#3590] Beitstaden & Inderoen

Gjest Nancy Gustafson
 Del

Gjest Nancy Gustafson

I am unable to get access to the Parish records for these two areas. Am looking for information on LORNTS. K. ANDREASS.%JAKOBS.% TORRING in Beitstaden and his wife, Helena Arntsd.Also, am looking for information on father of Mortinius Pedersen Byplass born in 1842 in Inderoen. (Appears at Martinus Pers. in the 1865 census in Inderoen) Died March 30, 1903 at Jenshusplass, Beitstaden. Also lookinf for info on parents of Mortinius's wife, Anna Jensd. Gausen born 1844 Inderoen, died July 8, 1885 at Jenshusplass, Beitstaden.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Sissil Bruun Sørensen

Please forgive my bad english, I hope someone could help me with the special words if I'm wrong.From Beitstad Bygdebok bind I, Eastern Tørring:Lorents Cornelius Andreassen Tveraas, who got the conveyance(? skjøte) on both Tørring farms 07.08.1861. He was born at Øver-Tverås 18.05.1828. His parents was farmer Andreas Henriksen Tverås and wife Kirstine Ingebrigtsdtr. from Vester-Tverås. Lorents married in 1860 with Helene Arntsdtr. Stjernen, doughter of farmer at Stjerna, Arnt Sivertsen and his wife Ellen Ingebrigtsdtr.Lorents was a relative (on his fathers side) of Joen Tørring, who leased(? bygslet) Tørring in 1720. He was an active farmer, got rid of a lot of stone, and cleared the soil to be cultivated land. He moved the houses from the old place and to the place in west, where they're still standing. By conveyance(? skjøte) in 1896 his son Anton got the farm, value NOK 6.200 and circumstances(? kår).Children: Anton, b. 01.04.1861, Kjerstine, b. 1863 married with Mortinus Feragen, Nordaunet, Andreas, b. 1868 m. Anna Antonsdtr. Holmboe, emigrated to America, Anna, b. 1870, m. farmer Oluf O. Hjelde, Hjell-Trøa, Haakon Leopold, b. 1872, emigrated to America, Mathilde, b. 1874, unmarried and Elen, b. 1877, unmarried.I can't find Tveraas and Stjernen in Beitstad-bøkene, and my suggestion is to look for the farms in the nabour district (however, I know both farms belongs to Beitstad in earlier days).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.