Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#3591] Birthplace of Ancestors in Aschevold (Askvoll)

Gjest Jim Bayard
 Del

Gjest Jim Bayard

In the 1803-05 Examination Board in Bergen, my ancestors, Peer Hansen Berge and his son Hans Peersen, are listed as from Aschevold in Sogn og Fjordane. Hans is listed as 24 years of age and Peer as 51. I am having problems finding them in the 1801 census as well as the database for Sogn og Fjordane. There is a Berge farm listed, I believe in Hyllestad, but they are not listed there. My understanding is that Aschevold split and parts of it became part of newly formed parishes. I would appreciate it if anyone has suggestions as to how I can find their farm of birth as well as Hans' mother. Thank you for taking time to read this message.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Bryn

Perhaps Peer Hansen Berge and his family lived in Bergen in 1801? I that case I think Peder Hansen Berg, 48 yrs. living in 18th Rode is a good hit. Beside his age his occupation also fits quite well with that mentioned in the 1803-1805 roll. There is no son named Hans in his household, but Hans may be somewhere else in Bergen.In 1801 this Peder Hansen Berg (Berge) was married to Ingeborg Iversdatter (b.abt.1742). Be aware that she was Peder's second wife.The reason why you didn't find any church records in the Sogn og Fjordane database, is that no Askvoll records from the 18th century is found in this database yet.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørn Davidsen

This is a well known family in Bergen. Take a look at this debate no. 275.They were from Hyllestad (Askvoll). In 1801 is P.H. in Bergen at 18-68 and his son, H.P., at 18-40. In 1815 census you'll find H.P. at 12-44.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Egil Thee Danielsen

Debate N°275 may be a bit awkward to find.• Click on: «Sjå alle tema».• Search: Vognmand («Hans Pedersen Berg, Vognmand i Bergen») — last contribution being 10.10.99.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.