Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#3639] Tveras, Beitstaden

Gjest Nancy Gustafson
 Del

Gjest Nancy Gustafson

I am trying to determine if Anne Catrine Andreasdatter Tveras, born 1821, and Lornts Cornelius Andreassen Tveras, born 1828, are related. And, if they are, how closely related are they? Anne married a gentleman....Lornts married the gentleman's daughter.....and their children married each other. Dying to know exactly how inbred my family is.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Sissil Bruun Sørensen

I don't know if you got the mail I sent you with the link of Lorents Cornelius father, grandfather and gg-father in 1801 at Lenke Catrine was born 14.12.1821, christened 27.01.1822, and her parents: farmer Andreas Henrichsen Tveraas and Karen Kirstine Ingebrigtsdatter, the same couple happened to be Lorents grandparents...:-)The close relationship is pretty common in this area. Me, myself is 6th cousin of my own children - almost 150 years after my family left this area.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.