Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#3651] Kristian Pedersen BY, Inderoen

Gjest Nancy Gustafson
 Del

Gjest Nancy Gustafson

I am trying to locate any information on the father of Kristian Pedersen BY. Also am trying to find out who his mother's (Martha Hansdatter)parents were. I cannot get any information before 1865 when Kristian shows up at Svenskgjerdet with his widowed mother.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Sandberg

I checked the churchbook for Inderøy 1840-1854, and found on page 44, number 52: Christian born 04.07.1846, baptisted 23.08.1846 in Inderøy, son of Peder Larsen Byeplads and wife Martha Hansdatter.I also checked the local book about the places under the farm By in Inderøy (because Byeplads means a place under the farm By), and found a place called Svenskgjerdet number 3: "Widow Marta Hansdatter, 59 years, had the place in 1865. She had 6 sheeps and a goat....In 1875 she still had the place. She had her son, Kristian Perssen, born 1846, at home to help her with the work. He was married to Karen Jonetta Jørgensdatter, born 1851. They had 2 kids: Konrad, born 1871, and Lars, born 1873. In 1891 the place had been taken over by Kristian and Karen Jonetta, and he worked as ditchdigger( don`t know if this is a word, but hope you understand what I mean) on the side". This information was found in Inderøyboka, volume 3, page 336. It doesn`t say anything about Martha`s husband, but I guess they lived at the same place for some time before 1865. Hope this will give you some new cluesLars

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nancy Gustafson

thank you so much!!!!! I am actually the g-g-granddaughter of his brother, Martinus, but have not been able to find out anything by using his name. I thought that looking for his brother I might get somewhere and it worked!!!!! Could I ask you to do me one favor? I need to confirm that his brother Martinus (Mortinus) married Anna Jensdatter Gausen. thank you again and again and again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.