Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#3676] Sam Olson /Bergen Norway 1863

Gjest Donna Broberg
 Del

Gjest Donna Broberg

My grandfather,Sam Olson,born 5/25/1863 Bergen. His father was Ole Olson, living on Hatlelie Farm. Do not know his mother's name. Had a brother,Ben Olson born 1865. Sam Olson immigrated to US from Bergen 5/1/1881(or 1882)on Cunard Line. Arrived 5/20/1881(or 1882) New York. Settled in Wisconsin. I have researched passenger lists for a Cunard Line but have been unsuccessful. The Dec of Intention says he immigrated 1882 and the Naturalization papers say 1881. Is there another name for the ship other than Cunard Line? Also, are there Norwegian Documents that would have been completed before he left Norway and would they have his parent's names?? I'm at a stalemate in my research and would appreciate any information that would help me with additional links to the family history puzzle. Thanks in advance for your advice. Donna

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.