Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#3724] Inger Kristine Gjersten born ca 1812, Lommeland, S

Gjest Christy Wonson
 Del

Gjest Christy Wonson

I have a record of Inger Kirstine Gjersten who was born around 1812 in Lommeland, Sweden. She married a Johan Lundberg and had a son named Gustaf Wilhem Lundberg. Does anyone have any information concerning this genealogy line? Thanks.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Normann

According to the churchrecords for Lommelanda (online) ;11300; ; ;1822-06-18;....-..-..;M;Samuel Joseph; ;Ahleviken; ;Vaktmäster;Joh;Lundberg; ;Christina;Gertzen; ; 11480; ; ;1823-09-06;....-..-..;K;Johanna Amalia; ;Ahleviken; ; ;Joh;Lundberg; ;Ingri Christina;Gertzen; ; 11760; ; ;1825-04-24;....-..-..;M;Anton Bernhard; ;Ahleviken; ;Vaktmäster;J;Lundberg; ;Inger Christina;Gertzen; 12240; ; ;1828-03-06;....-..-..;M;Johan; ;Ahleviken; ;Waktmästare;Johan;Lundberg; ;Ingri Christina;Gertzen;12560; ; ;1830-04-22;....-..-..;K;Charlotta Dorothea; ;Ahleviken; ;Vaktmäster;Johan;Lundberg; ;Christina;Gertzen; ; 90; ; ;1834-06-06;....-..-..;M;Gustaf Vilhelm; ;Ahleviken; ;Färjeman;Johan;Lundberg; ;Christina;Gjertzen; ; 12010; ; ;1826-10-09;....-..-..;K;Charlotta Dorothea; ;Ahleviken; ;Vaktmästare;Joh;Lundberg; ;J C;Gertzen; ; This little girl died 5 days old.12880; ; ;1831-09-18;....-..-..;K;Fredrika; ;Ahleviken; ;Fäljemannen;Johan;Lundberg; ;Christina;Gertzen; ;Here they got married:2490; ; ;1821-12-02;....-..-..;Sjötullvaktmästare;J;Sundberg;..; ; ;Jungfru;Ingri Christina;Gertzen;Ahleviken; ; ; (surely the same people, misspelled SundbergHere Christina died:13580; ; ;1854-02-13;....-..-..;K;Hustru;Christ;Gertzen;Hälle; ;66 år; ; ; ; ;Make: Johan Lundberg; ;I did not find Christina born in Lommeland though...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest christy Wonson

laila, thanks for your information from the church records in Lommeland. You mentioned that the information was online. Do you have the address?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Normann

Christy! the link to Røtters anbytarforum from Ulla, if you read around, you can find discussions in english. You can also go in to the different pages, make your queries in english. Almost all swedes and norwegians understand english.I will also suggest you subscribe to the Sweden-List to get information on swedish genealogy, translation-programs and so on. It is very difficult to do genealogy in a country if you dont know anything about the language.[url="http://hem.fyristorg.com/bohusgen/>http://hem.fyristorg.com/bohusgen/ give you what is online for Bohuslan. it is also only in swedish.Here you also can make queries in sweden...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 uker senere...
Gjest christy Wonson

Laila, could you check the Lommeland church record for the birth of Johan Lundberg? You mentioned that Christina's birth was not mentioned and I was wondering if Johan's was. Thanks

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 år senere...
Gjest Christy Wonson

How could I find out where Kristine and Johan were born? I couldn't find them on the IGI. Does the record say that Kristine was 66 years old when she died?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Normann Christiansen

Yes, thats right. Have you been in touch with Ingar, that also searching this family? He had a query on Anbytarforum (where also you have had a few).... Laila

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.