Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#4091] Uglands from Vest Agder

Gjest Jean Marthaler
 Del

Gjest Jean Marthaler

I am looking for information on the family of my great great grandmother's first husband. We feel if we can find out who his family was then we are closer to finding out her family. We are trying to find out which family she came from in the Vest Agder area. Her name was Anne (possibly Knutsdatter) and she was married to an Ugland and they lived in Illinois, USA in the late 1840's or early 1850's and then he died and she married my great great grandfather Klas Knutson Mossefinn (Mosafinn). Her last name may have been Krakeland or Kalland or Augland. Any info would be helpful.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Fjeldsgård

In the 1801 census I find one Aanon Knudsson Ougland on the Ougland farm in Konsmo,Valle, V-A. He is the only one at that farm, widover 60 years old On the Kalland farm, in Laudal(Løvdal) in 1801 census there are one Olu Knudsdotter Kalland, 60, widow, and one Peder Knudsson, farmer 28, with a son Knud 2 years old, who I don't think is your Annes father. I know there are "bygdebøker" (parish histories)for those parishes, but the legend for the farms are rather poor (it is the same author for both)but i'll take a look next time I wisit the Library. I can't promise any results, but I'll give it a try. By the way, it may help if you have some further informations, estimated age, birth age of children in 1. and 2. marriage., and the names of the children. Any other names would be a help, did she use Knudsen/dotter as surname, and could that come from her first husband? Mail: agnes.kristian@os.telia.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.