Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#4195] Andreas Isaksen b.1870 Kolberg,Vestfold, Norway

Gjest S Olsen
 Del

Looking for any information on Andreas Isaksen b. Jan 15, 1870 at Kolberg, Vestfold, Norway. He was the son of Isak Nilsen b.1828/1829 and Maren Anne Samuelsdatter b. 1834. Andreas m.Hulda Andrea Olsen b.1874 she d.1898 at Labakken, Vestfold, Norway.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John Strø

Maren Anne was born 12. Sept. 1834 and married to Isak Nilsen 20. Apr. 1854 according to the churchbook at Andreas' birth. And the the area/parish they lived in is called Nøtterøy, an island south of Tønsberg.I will look for the wedding and more info and get back to you if you'll give me your email adress.I have a lot of info on that area and have registered some churchbooks that you'll find online at this site. As have my distant cousin Ketil Firing.It also appears that Andreas got remarried in 1902.Mvh John

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John Strøm

Ooops, the wedding year should be 1856 not 1854.I have looked a little into the matter and gather that your the decendants of Samuel Nilsen the brother of Andreas that left for California ? Or the son of Andreas, Harald b. 1895 that left for AlaskaAnd I have found out that the two wives of Andreas were sisters.Mvh John

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.