Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#4209] GAUSEN, BYPLASS, Inderoen

Gjest Nancy-Jo Gustafson
 Del

Gjest Nancy-Jo Gustafson

I am looking for information on Peder Larsen Byplass....died 1859, married to Martha Hansdatter. He shows that he was not born in Inderoen. Do not know where to look for information.Also looking for any information on the parents of Anna Jensdatter Gausen, born 1844, died July, 1885.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Mathisen

I think I found Anna Jensdatter Gausen in our 1865 census as HANNA Jensdatter Gausen on Gausen farm in Inderøen subparish, Saxhaug parish in Trøndelag. Her age is said to be 20, that would normally suggest that she was born 1846 (but we know that ages is a bit too often given in round numbers in this census, so she could well be born in 1844 or 1845), she is unmarried and living with her parents Jens Nilssen, 63, and wife Margrethe Nilsdatter, 61. All tree are born in Inderøen (it is written Inderøy to day). Best regards, Hans

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.