Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#4326] Geraldine A. Opsal

Gjest 955 1st. Ave. NE  Apt.103
 Del

Gjest 955 1st. Ave. NE  Apt.103

I am looking for a family by the last name of Waldahl the fathers name was Carl Ole Waldahl and the mothers name was Anna (Perel) Waldahl. They lived near Aalesund more og Romsdal in the year 1863 or 1864 when their daughter Carrie was born.I have two different years for Carries birth I have went through the 1865 census and can not find them although I have proof they were there at that time. Any help would be greatly appreciated . Sincerely, Geraldine Opsal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Magne Michaelsen

Geraldine, The names of the persons you are looking for may have been "americanized". In the 1865 census I find the following persons at the Valdal farm in the Nordalen parish, Møre og Romsdal, who may be those you are looking for : Carolus Steffensen, housefather, married, age 35 Anne P. Nielsdatter, his wife, married, age 31 Niels C. Carolussen, their son, not married, age 6 Ole B. Carolussen, their son, not married, age 1 Karoline Carolusdatter, not married, age 3 Please contact me on e-mail magne.michaelsen@c2i.net if you need more information. Best regards Magne Michaelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Mathisen

In Nordalen parish, Møre and Romsdal county, on one of several Valdal farms, I find in the 1865 census Carolus Steffenson, 35, and his wife Anne P. Nielsdatter, 31, with the 3 children Niels C. Carolusson, 6, Karoline Carolusdatter, 3, and Ole B. Carolusson, 1. Can this family be the one you are looking for? Carl Ole may perhaps be Carolus and his daughter "Carrie" may be an "americanisation" of Kari, short for Karoline? Good luck! Hans.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.