Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#4518] Kenneth Holter, Moss, Ostfold

Gjest Vincent Wright
 Del

Gjest Vincent Wright

Dear Kenneth, you have given me and my family the best New Year present that we could wish for! I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Berthel had 4 sons and 3 daughters. Only one son survived the first world war. His name was Anton Christian Evensen. He is my grand-father. He had only two daughters, Catherine Zita and Agnes Winifred. Catherine was my mother, she died this year, in August. Agnes is still alive and I am going to call her now on the telephone and give her the good news. Please, if you have email address, let me have it and I will keep in touch. Many, many thanks. - Vin Wright

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kenneth Holter

Thank you, and you're welcome. I'm just glad to be able to help others finding their ancestors. It's what this discussion forum is all about! You can mail me at:k.holter@online.noHappy New Year!Kenneth

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.