Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#4534] Kristian and Lovise Hanson of Onso, Hauge, Glemmin

Gjest Sharyn Herian
 Del

Gjest Sharyn Herian

Kristian and his wife Lovise had children Karen Helene, Rina, Soren, Edvard, Henrik, Marie and Carl or Charles. Kristian is from Onsoy-Hauge Farm but Karen was Christened in Glemminge in 1879I did not find them on the 1876 Onsoy census. Does this mean they lived in Glemminge or is this a Parish only? Would I find a Glemming Farm? The family immigrated to Boyd, Wisconsin, then Duluth, Minnesota.I found the parents and brothers and sisters of Kristian Hansen, son of Hans Nilson. I would like contact with other descendants of this family. Thank you very much for any help you can give me. Sharyn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest B.H.Engseth

Sharyn, I think there is a Glemminge farm, but Glemminge is also a Parish. You may want to search the censuses for the neighboring parishes of Onsøy. - Fredriksstad - Glemminge - Tune - RaadeToday Onsøy, Glemminge, and Fredrikstad is all one Parish called Fredrikstad.Good luck in you search for other descendants... Bjørn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.