Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#4650] Finding information from 1801 to 1865.

Gjest Brent Mikkelsen
 Del

Gjest Brent Mikkelsen

Does anyone have any ideas on how to find information between the years 1801 and 1865? For example: I have a relative named Steffen Mikkelsen born in 1837. He is listed with his wife and children in the 1865 census. How do I find his parents who I assume were born after the 1801 census? They came from Lindaas and so I can not use the 1815 Bergen census. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

I you enter the mormons' database familysearch.org, and search for Steffen Mikkelsen, you'll find his christening in Lindaas, Hordaland on May 21, 1837. His parents were Mikkel larsen and Inga Saebjørnsdatter.I didn't look for the parents' birth/christening or marriage, but it might be that you can find that as well.Mvh Kjell Hamberg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Hamberg

Then, if you enter the 1865 census and look up the farm Solheim in Lindaas, Hordaland, you'll find Inga Saebjørnsdatter. She has been remarried and there you can also find three of Steffen Mikkelsens siblings.Kjell H

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.