Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#4745] Eskild Olsen, 1865-telling, 1719 Skogn, #1943

Gjest John Ulteig
 Del

Gjest John Ulteig

I am looking for a Bygdebok (or other source) containing information about Eskild Olsen and his ancestors. He is shown in the 1865 census in 1719 Skogn as individual #1943. After he died, his wife, Anne, and three children immigrated to North Dakota (about 1880). His daughter, Helga, is my paternal grandmother. If someone could send me the title, I could probably find the reference at the Univ. of North Dakota or Minnesota.Thank you for your help. John Ulteig (Uleteig farm, near Lesja, Oppland).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

The name of the books is SKOGN. It is several books, but only a few about the farms.It is not alwalys written much about the farmes. I shall try to look it up tomorrow.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I am sorry, no bygdebok. I can't find Skogns historie no. VII. The name of your farm are Rennan ytre østre gnr. 95/2. Eskilds farm is a place under Rennan.Berit Knudsen Oslo.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Hello again. I have found Eskil bapt. 9. Feb. 1810 Alstahoug church in Skogn. His parents Ole Benjaminsen and Gurrue Lambrigtsdatter(Lambretsdatter)then lived at Hottram farm. If you want me to tell you about his forfathers my adress is bik45hotmail.com

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.