Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#4747] Anne Serene Olsen

Gjest Brent Mikkelsen
 Del

Gjest Brent Mikkelsen

Help!! I can find my great great grandmother in the 1891 Bergen Census. But I can not find her anywhere in the 1865 census. She was Anne Serene Olsen she married John Mikkelsen, they are listed together in the 1891 Bergen census. She was born in Fjelbergs Prest SB. I also have information saying she was born in Utbjoa, Sunnhordaland. Thank you so much for any help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Hello Brent.You can also find here in the 1875 Census for Bergen.She is listed as Ane Serene Olsdatter Svalland born 1851 in Fjelberg.This could mean she was from a farm called Svalland.In the 1865 Census for Fjelberg there are seven farms with that name .If somebody could look in the churchbooks at their marriage you should find here fathers name listed.Good luck from Rune Thorstensen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Just in case you did not know , the marriage took place in Nykirken , Bergen 18.06.1876 .She was born 21.12.1851 in Fjelberg and he was from Skaalevig , Fjeld/Askøy.Rune

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Hello again.Ane Serene Olsdatter was the daughter of Ola Olson , Svalland 1809-1879 and Kari Samsonsdatter , Bjellebø 1810-1876.They married in 1845 in Fjelberg.They lived on a small part of Svalland farm caled Nautnes.If you would contact me by e-mail , I have much information about this part of your familyhistory. My e-mail adress is:runthors@c2i.net.Have a nice day. Rune

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Brent Mikkelsen

Hello Rune I will e-mail you when I can. I must be really stupid because I still can not find her in the 1875 Bergen census. This should be her thogh because I have a note left from my mother that said something about Svalland and Anne Olsen. Thank you for all the help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Brent Mikkelsen

Hello again Rune, I found her. I never thought about her whole name as being listed as her given name with Svalland as her last name, Thank you again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.