Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#4983] Hans Johnson (Johnsen).Hole Ringerike Buskerud

Gjest Jon Torp
 Del

Kan noen hjelpe denne amerikaneren? I am trying to find out more information about my Great Grandfather Hans Johnson. He used the name Fuhre as his family name in America. I have also heard it could have been spelled Furu in Norway and was changed to Fuhre in America. This I am not certain of. Family tradition has it that he was born (Fodt) at Hole pa Ringerike. Date of Birth (Fodsel) or Baptism (Dopte) December 22, 1842. Most likely it is the date of birth. He had two sons born in Norway Hjalmer born about 1874 and Hans born about 1878. We do not know the name of his wife and have no information about the date or location of marriage. Any information you could provide would be appreciated. If you find any information could you please tell me the name (navn) of the bygdeboker and the page (side). Takk. Unskylde min darlig Norsk.Ted Wall

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Born 22/12 1842 bapt, 5/3 1843 Heggen in Modum HANS. Parents: halvingsbruker Jahn Guulsen på Berg og wife Alette Hansdatter. No one with name Hans is born in Hole at that time. Census 1865 Modum, Fure nordre: Alet Hansdatter housewife 51 y. b. Modum. She has some money for her living. Census 1865 Modum, Ilaug k. Gjethus: Hans Johnsen servant unmarried 24 y. Modum. I don't know if this is the right man. I can't find his marriage and children in Hole or Modum.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.