Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5081] Bygdebok

Gjest Meg Lambalot
 Del

Gjest Meg Lambalot

Takk Aud. The University of Minnesota in Minneapolis has a collection of bygdeboks but they don't have one for Gran and when I searched for Hadeland, they only mentioned the glassworks.Thanks again. Meg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Bjerke

Vestre Aker is today part of the county and municipality of Oslo (previously part of Akershus county), and is mainly an urban area (Sorkedalen and Maridalen excl). You will probably not find a bygdebok with the regular farm and family history for this area, but historical books covering parts of Vestre Aker published by i.a. local history groups are available - in Norway. Rune

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aud Sissel Nilsestuen

Hei Meg. Have you tried "Norske Gardsbruk" book II for Oppland? It have much interessting things about familys and Farms. This book have helped me alot in searching. Good Luck. Aud Sissel

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ole P. Gamme.

Bygdebøker for Hadeland (3 came out in 1932 and 1 in 1953) tells the history about the three municipality in Hadeland, Gran,Jevnaker and Lunner from older time. It is not records about families. Randi Bjørkvik has collected records about all people born in Hadeland from about 1700 to 1900.This is in the archives at Hadeland Folkemuseum,2770 Jaren, The archives are open for visitors every Thursday, or you can E-mail Harald Hvattum, the archivist,: haraldhf@online.no In US you can contact the Hadeland Lag of America Genealogist Leslie Rogne, 5477 County Road 1 Kindred, ND 58051-9403 or maybe I can help you. Sincerly Ole P.Gamme, E-mail: olegam@online.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.