Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5185] Al Henderson

Gjest
 Del

Looking for information on the family of Andrease Jansson Schutzer and Stina Casja (or Cajsa) Andersson who lived on a farm outside of Oslo -- Björkmoen -- sometime in the late 1800s. Originally from Varmland, Sweden. The children were Anna Sofia, my grandmother, Joan Fredrik, Beda Teresia and Emma. I would like information on all, but particularly Beda and Emma.Also would like more information on Mathilde Elise Schutzer female, who was born in Oslo and was 21 when she left for Chicago in 1902. I suspect she was related to Andreas and the rest of the family, which at the time they were living in Norway used the name Jansson.Tack

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

In the 1900 census you will find Andreas Jansson living, for the time being, in Moss, Østfold. Normally he lived in Råde, also Østfold. He is a widower.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Minken

In the 1900 census there is a man named Andreas Jansson with wife Stina Kristensen living at a farm called Bjørkemoen in Sørum, Akershus. You will find them at this adresee:[url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/wc/webcens.exe?slag=n&filename=arkivverket/ft1900/f00226&postnr=2404&spraak=According>Lenke to the census Andreas was born 1840 and Stina in 1832, both in Sweden. Andreas is registered as a farmer and mason.You can find Beda Schutser at this adress:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.