Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5221] Kittil Tollevsen, Telemark or Vestfold (ca 1710- c

Gjest Vidar Larsen
 Del

Gjest Vidar Larsen

I am seeking information on two of my ancestors Kitil Tollevsen and Aase Rolvsdatter (father-in-law/daughter in-law). Any information would be helpful, even if it is negative so that I can narrow my search further.Kittil Tollevsen Grønnerød, arrived in Gjerpen in Telemark from "somewhere" in 1752 and bought Grønnerød farm there. He was not married in Gjerpen nor were his children baptised there. Three children are known Ole born around 1730, who bought part of Furulund farm in Hedrum and settled there. Ole married Aase Rolvsdatter in Gjerpen on 9/7/1754. The two other children of Kittil were Sondre and Lars who both were above 12 years of age in 1762. Kittil's widow (name not known) was buried in Gjerpen 10/6/1783, 71 years old.mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Løkkebø

HelloDo you know the names of the children of Ole. Maybe you can get some clue to find their grandmothers name?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Løkkebø

There is a Anders Kittilsen Grønnerød, 25 year, that emigrat 08051843 to USA, if you don't already have him. He is in 1842 said to be father to the child of the widow Inger Marie Johannesdatter Ballestad.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Thanks Lars, I have thought of this, but so far I have only found four children of Ole, Jon, Lars Anne and Sirie. The small number indicates to me that there is a great possibility that there are more. If not then Jon was the oldest, indicating that Ole did not adhere to the traditional naming pattern.As regads the 1843 emigration, no I had not got that far yet. I have been concentrating going backwards in time, but if this fails, then Kittil's descendants are the next task. What were your sources for this emigration Lars, and his 'uægte (?)' child?Thanks again mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I do not know if you have this information since you did not mention it: Ole Kittelsen died 67 years old in 1794 Hedrum. Åse Rolvsdatter died 87 y.old in 1805 Hedrum? Ole born about 1727 and Åse about 1718. Since they were married in Gjerpen 1754 maybe Åse is born there. Their son Jon died in Hedrum 1830 74 years, born ab. 1756 Gjerpen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Thanks Berit, but yes. I am descendant of Jon Olsen, son of Ole Kittilsen. As regards Ole and Åse they were married in Gjerpen, date known, but I have no further information on Åse. Thanks again. mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.