Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5271] Manger, Hordaland-Ernst Johan Johannesen

Gjest Sharol Nilsen
 Del

Gjest Sharol Nilsen

On Ernst Johan Johannesen Marriage entry, it list him as a Soldat(I think it is). Does that mean that he is a solder? My other problem is that his father is listed on the same document as Johannes Johnsen and Ernst residence is Møking(another spelling is Myking). That is the farm he is living on for his chrildren briths and the 1865 Census. I believe that his parents are Johannes Jonsen (other spellings are Johnsen, Johannessen)and Brita Ericksdatter living on Myking farm. But if that is true I can find a birth entry for a Erick Johan born Sept. 1806, but his what I believe on his confirmation entry his name is Johannes at age 17 years old. On Johannes Johnsen will, his sons name is Johan. I think that I have the right parents for Ernst Johan Johannesen but if anyone can help me make sure that I have the right parents I would be very grateful.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Mathisen

"Soldat" means "Soldier".I believe Ernst in the marriage entry may be false, it probably should read Erich or Erik. Erich Johan was born on Myking (Møching) in Manger sept. 1. 1806 and baptised sept. 6. Parents: Johannes Jonssen and Brite Erichsdtr. They were married jan 1. 1802. He was then from Helland and she from Møching, her father being Erich Godvinsen on Myching farm in 1801, then a widower, age 71.Johannes Jonssen and Brite/Brithe Erichsdtr. had at least 3 more children baptised in Manger: Sidsele, born oct. 7., baptised oct. 9. 1808, Inga, born june 20., baptised june 24.1812, and Ingebor, born aug. 25., baptised aug. 28.1815. In 1808 they are on Floen farm, in 1806, 1812 and 1815 on Myking (spelled Møching, Myching and Mykking respectively!).Hope this is of some use to you.Regards, Hans

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Mathisen

May be I was a bit to quick on this. It seems that Ernst is really his correct name, or at least the name he used later in life.Hans

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Sharol Nilsen

Thank you Hans for helping me out. This has been a real mind twister as there is nothing that I can find refering to a Ernst before the marriage. After the birth of Erick Johan there is no entries for that name either but there are other records with the same parents for a Johan Johannesen between the birth and marriage except for Johanes Jonsen will in 1837. He mentions a son Johan, he is the first child mentioned in the will. Johanes Jonsen was married a second time to Ane Helgesdatter. The film that I was trying to read the will from was a very bad copy and I do not know any Norwegian.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.