Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5312] Message for Christina Frøysland

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen
 Del

Gjest Arne Mikal Mikkelsen

Hello Christina!My great grandfather's name was Severin Karlsen, b. 1854 in Sweden. His first wife was Augusta Antonsdatter, also from Sweden. Augusta died in 1896, and he remarried, Jorgine Louise Hansen in 1898, in Tjøme.I have information on my grandfather, Karl Gustav Karlsen (b. 1886). I can find his half-brother, Sverre Karlsen (b.1900) in the 1900 census. I am trying to find any information on other brothers or sisters, born after 1900; including births, deaths, marriages, emigration, etc. I believe there was a brother Albert, born after 1900, who emigrated to the US (Minnesota). I just found out that there was also a sister, Serina, who remained in Norway. Serina had a daughter named Margot. If possible, I would also like to find a record of my grandfather's (Karl Gustav) emigration to the US in 1906 (?)and if there is a record of Albert's emigration as well.Also, I would be interested to know if there are any records of Severin and Augusta, immigrating from Sweden to Norway.Thank you for any help.Arne Mikal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Christina Frøysland

My mailadress are Froeysland@hotmail.comSend me what you got of info and I will see what I can find! What was the name on the farm your grandfather came from? Was Augusta or Severine your grandmother?I will be at Tjøme this easter so I will see what I can find!Christina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.